Thursday, February 2, 2017

Haunted House

We started doing FHE consistently every Sunday night since Al is usually in town and it's something fun and exciting the kids look forward to and love.   This Sunday we made this fun Trader Joes Halloween Gingerbread house.   Our lesson was the Wise Man and Foolish Man
My favorite thing is hearing them say random things later on that were about our simple lessons.


My big boy Brady in the shopping cart with Cole, ahhhh I just want to freeze some of these days.  
I finally decided between a van and Suburban and believe it or not I went with the van.  Of course the dealership that Al talked them down at was over an hour away so we left at 6 and didn't get home until 1030pm but with a brand new shiny van.  
I seriously felt like this for a few weeks, so embarrassed and mortified that I was actually driving a van.   It's been 4 months and I still won't say I love it, but it's very practical and nice.  We have everything in there including a vacuum, sliding doors, and tons of room.  However if Al said I'll buy you a Mercedes GL550 I would trade it in tomorrow, ha.  

No comments: