Monday, February 20, 2017

Rosemary Beach 2016 Part 2

We had 3 days at the beach and they were all perfect. Every afternoon one of us would nap with Brady and hang out with Alex and Cole at the beach.  After nap time we would bring the pac n play down to the beach and round rolly Brady would just hang out and eat snacks.
Cole and his friend Lucy saying hi.
The tanner Alex gets, the whiter his hair gets, so cute.  The best part is he says I have white hair, but "lellow" when it's wet.
The boys made friends with this cute girl Lucy from Alabama who's family sat next to us at the beach everyday.

Cole counting his hermit crabs!!  We also caught tons of tiny jellyfish and starfish!  We learned you can only keep starfish if you put them in bleach otherwise they smell.

The 2 cutest brothers, I love our vacations together.
Our last sunset on the beach.  There were hundreds of dragonflies flying over the sea oats each night, so so beautiful.
Our friends from Alabama, when we got home Cole asked if he could invite Lucy to his birthday party.
and my very favorite picture from the trip, be still my heart.  I will cherish these moments and memories forever.    We were originally going to drive home early Monday morning but Al has worn off on me so I suggested driving through the night again, haha.   It was a crazy drive full of deer running across the road and some driver driving on the wrong side of the road who barely missed us, so scary and crazy.  People think we are crazy for driving 12 hours for 4 days and I'm beginning to think we just might be.
SaveSave

No comments: