Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Fun

This year my birthday was low key compared to past, but having a 2 week old had a little to do with it :). There was no fancy dinner, but we got to celebrate with Al's mom and went to lunch at Cuvee which was on my list of restaurants to try:)

I've been bugging Al for 2 years for a Mac Book Pro and he finally listened to me. I love it and still have a lot to learn since I was strictly a PC user.

Later that afternoon we took Alex to his first movie, Soul Surfer. He listened to mom and slept through the entire movie while I enjoyed my popcorn with extra butter. I've been scared to drink caffeine ever since I started breast feeding, so I had to settle for Sprite. PS I loved the movie
On Saturday morning we met up with my Aunt Mary and Uncle Rolf and cute little Blake for breakfast at the Sugar Shack in Huntington Beach. Too bad I didn't remember that 90% of their seating is outside and it was a bit chilly that morning. Great Cousin Blake holding Alex. and one of all of us. Miss you guys!
and some more pics of Alex because he's so cute and changes so much everyday.




The only birthday present that was better than my Mac is this cute chubby face below. Happy 28th Birthday to me!!

No comments: