Maybe it's something to do with having a baby, but I've been dying to do somthing different to my hair and lose all this awful extra weight. I'm obsessed with the new term color melting and I really want to do it to my hair. I think my hair went darker while I was pregnant so this blonde is getting harder to keep up. Who knew that it would be trendy to have your roots show?



The next one is my favorite and not just because it's LC.

In the meantime I step on that scale every morning hoping that number is lower than the previous day. That first couple weeks the lbs melted off, but now it's slowing down. Hopefully all this hard work from breast feeding pays off and I get back to my normal self and clothes.
2 comments:
Love color melting. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I just had mine done and doing Raven's tomorrow.
Give it time. The weight comes off but it in my experience it took a few months for my hips to narrow again. You are a hottie no matter what!
Post a Comment