Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Month

Little Alex is 1 Month Old. We were at the mall a couple weeks ago buying me a Nursing Bra (Just what I always wanted) and the lady that worked at Motherhood Maternity was like Oh wow old is he. I replied 2 weeks and she said oh wow he's not that little. It's good I'm not overly sensitive because I just laughed.
I bought some monthly stickers to see how much he changes month by month. Al always complains about how much I take pictures, but someday he will love me for it!
At 1 Month Old Alex is....
Discovering his hands and sucking on his fingers
Discovering his voice (if he has Al's I'm in trouble)
Makes Cooing noises when he's hungry
Wasn't sure about his first bath, but loves them now
Loves to lay in his crib for about 10-15 minutes in the morning and watch his mobile
Loves his play gym
Loves to be held and talked too
Smiles a lot in the morning
Loves to have his diaper changed
Loves to be swaddled at night
Loves car rides especially on the freeway
Loves to cuddle and curl his hands and legs up like he's still in the womb
Getting good at lifting his big Ranes head up (It's ok Alex, I had to deal with it too)
Alex has been nothing but fun and we are so glad he is in our family!!

No comments: