Friday was a big day for us. Alex slept in until 9am which helped us both catch up on some sleep. He refuses to sleep in cribs or pac n plays when we aren't at home, so he slept between us in the bed. He somehow ended up sideways every night or almost on top of me so I was hanging on the edge. Thank goodness we don't do that at home.
He had breakfast in bed every morning while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
We met Christy and Kat for lunch at a restaurant called Landmarc in Columbus Circle. We were all Kappas together at the U and now they both live in NYC.
Kat is due the same week I am and is also having a boy, so fun.
After lunch we went to see Christy's new apartment and got caught in a downpour. Alex fell asleep on me on the Subway so carrying him through the rain was tricky.
Happier after his 30 minute nap
Alex thought riding on the Subway was the coolest thing ever, especially when he got his own seat.
The rain stopped just in time for us to go shopping in Soho. Shopping while your pregnant is depressing so the only thing I bought was a jacket for Al at lululemon.
After shopping we went to Brooklyn to try the famous Grimaldis pizza. Christy walked us along the river and it was such a pretty afternoon.
I love this picture. Christy titled it, mom and baby duckling.
Alex had a meltdown when he got to Grimaldis from only having a 30 minute nap. I tried to console him with Root Beer.
Our pizza was amazing. Christy, me, and Alex finished the entire large.
Christy is so great she ordered her husband Jace a pizza and carried it from Brooklyn to the City....lol At one point we were walking and a semi drove by us and it almost blew away.
Even though we were stuffed we stopped for the some famous ice cream at the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory.
It melted so fast from the heat so eating it was a challenge.
Poor little Alex napping in his stroller.
It was such a great day. Thanks so much for spending it with us Christy, miss you.









1 comment:
Great seeing you! And I totally win the 'bigger belly' contest, btw. But I did learn that my due date was moved up 5 days, so I feel a little better about it. ;)
Post a Comment