3 Sundays without Al is pretty boring especially when 1 is general conference and the 2nd is stake conference. I was proud that Alex and I made it through an hour of stake conference. That afternoon we met my friend Joanna at the LACMA in Los Angeles. Sunday's are the best days to drive in LA because the traffic isn't as bad.
The famous Chris Burden light sculptures. There is 202 to be exact. Alex thought it was pretty cool to run through them.
After all the pictures I've taken of him you think he would be a pro, but he fights me every time.
Teaching Alex about Picasso while he snacks on some chips.
They had some cool kid exhibits, but I wasn't letting him out of his stroller until I knew I had to. Crouching down like this for a picture is so uncomfortable when you're pregnant.
One of the coolest exhibits was the Metropolis II where miniature cars speed through the city.
This picture makes me laugh.
Snack time with Joanna.
and dinner. I hope Alex is always sweet like this.






No comments:
Post a Comment