Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trunk or Treat 2012

This year I opted the easy way out and decided to do a family theme of triathletes.  Alex was the swimmer, Al was the biker, and I was the runner.  We had a medal and goggles for Alex to wear, but all he was interested in was the swim cap which worked out perfect.
We put the number on his arm and age and sex on his leg.
For one minute I thought this is great I won't be spending any money on costumes, but all of the stuff we wore was purchased for Al's races.  At least we got extra use out of them.
Swim, Bike, and Run
The swim cap was squishing Alex's ears and eyes, but he wanted to keep it on.
Watching dad clean up as he inhaled skittles.
He wasn't way into Trunk or Treating, but I think he will love it next year when he understands that you get candy.
Afterwards we stopped by a friends party.  There are so many creative things at parties these days thanks to Pinterest.  I love it.
Murder in the bathroom?
Kermit and Miss Piggy
Alex found the bowl of candy corn and put them in his mouth as fast as he could go until I hid them.
It was a fun night.

No comments: