Here are a few random pictures from my phone I've been meaning to post. We had a relief society enrichment night where some people painted pots with their house numbers.
I got my hair done instead...hahah
Alex loves to sit on my stomach and here is a picture where he is actually holding still. He likes to find my belly button which is the squishiest outie right now, so gross. Then he pats my stomach because we always say baby, be soft.
Alex likes to go to bed with a book. I made the mistake of giving him his favorite one Pat The Bunny and this is what happened.
Playing with glasses at the mall while we got some new work clothes for Al.
A couple weeks ago Alex got the flu or some sort of stomach bug. I took him to the Rose Bowl to let him get some sunshine and run around. He just sat there and picked grass, so not like him.
Enjoying his strawberries.
and last but not least some boob cakes I made for a friend that got a boob job. How great are these!!



1 comment:
white people have pink areolas?? lol
Post a Comment