Alex is really into reading books lately. I'm not sure how many he would let us read at night, but usually it's 3 or 4. His favorite is the Cat In The Hat
Alex likes to climb into Cole's crib. I'm not sure if he likes to relive his baby days or if he's just being silly.
I seriously love the age Cole is at. So happy, immobile, and the chubbiness just makes you want to squeeze him.
He loves to nestle himself in the corner of his crib and have something against his face.
I went to Super King and loaded up on fruits and veggies to juice. I need some good recipes for veggie ones, I don't quite have those ones tasting good yet.
Cole gets really splotchy when he cries, mostly his forehead. It's a good thing he isn't a girl.
Playing in the water at Kidspace with Kingston.
Girls night at Master Wongs before Laura had her baby. I leave with mixed emotions every time and usually more sore. I'm guessing they aren't licensed masseuses.
It doesn't get much better than this. Some of the yummiest thighs around.
Terrible 2 moment.
Al's cute Grandparents that are on a mission at Cove Fort. If you're driving to Utah or California don't forget to stop and take their tour!!






No comments:
Post a Comment