Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Random

Our good friend Wyatt graduated Dental school a few weeks ago.  If you want to read an inspiring story go to their blog.  You are amazing Wyatt, Congrats!!
My friend Laura also had her baby the same day so I went to visit her.  We switched places because 6 short months ago she was visiting me.  
Cole is grabbing anything and everything he can get his hands on.  Right here he is chewing on his belt.  I wish I was that flexible.
It's been really hot in Pasadena the last couple of weeks so we've been having lots of pool days.   Cole loves the water.
He is the happiest baby, love this boy.
This float is still a little big for him, but he loves it!!  It's a little challenging taking two kids that don't know how to swim to the pool, but  I'm hoping we can get Alex swimming by the end of this summer.
Jenny's Birthday dinner at Houstons.  Afterwards we went to Cheesecake Factory for dessert and some random guy none of us noticed paid for our bill, so awesome.  Pay It Forward!!
Lots of kisses for sweet Cole.

No comments: