A couple weeks ago we met some friends at Huntington Gardens. This could be an ad for Bob strollers.
The kids loved the Japanese garden area.
Alex was entertained watching the fish.
Alex started swim lessons a couple weeks ago. The first time I went out there and tried to help her, but realized it was useless so I left and listened to him scream. I'm hoping it gets better.
My friend Megan and her sister Shantel were in town for their new Cardio Barre studio that is opening in Utah. We took a class in Eagle Rock., I wish they had daycare. Such a great workout.
Megan is one of those friends I don't get to see that often and the moment we do it's like we never skipped a beat and instantly act like we are 20 again.
Alex is getting better at shopping these days. I trust him more to walk around in stores especially if there is free balloons and a .25 cent bouncy ball involved.
We had big plans to go bowling one night as a family and Alex had a 102 temperature that entire day. He was on fire and I felt so bad. He just laid there and we watched a lot of Disney. Thank goodness the fever broke that night and didn't come back.
and I'm so glad this kid didn't get it. I feel like we've been sick way too much lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment