Last week my friend Laura told me she was selling her Buzz, Woody, Bulls Eye, and a car racing track. Alex is really into Toy Story right now so it was perfect. He loves Woody and slept with him the first few nights, but now he's laying on the living room floor.
I didn't pay for school pictures so I took a picture of a picture :) How cute is Alex's little preschool class.
We went to Target the other day (surprise) and the one in Eagle Rock is connected to a mall (actually it's an Asian mall with really weird stores), but they have all these rides and Alex spotted them. It's so fun to see these two interact and be able to do things together. Can't wait for all the fun to come in the years ahead :)
Cole is officially weaned. When I got the flu I was so sick I couldn't nurse him and since I was only doing it once a day I figured it was the perfect time to stop. Here he is with his big boy milk cup.
He is so yummy and loveable, the sweetest age.
The other day we were at Costco. While I was looking at something I heard two ladies say aw. I looked over and Alex was holding Cole's hands and kissing his head. It's moments like that where I' am so thankful I get to stay at home with these two boys. Of course there are times where I feel like I'm going insane, but it's all worth it.
When we saw Ian Baag perform the week before we saw that David Spade was going to be there the following week. We decided to go again, but realized it wasn't as funny when the opening guy was telling the exact same jokes as the week before...lol Chris Farley's brother was also an opener and was pretty funny. He looked and acted just like Chris. It will probably be awhile until we go to another comedy show :)




No comments:
Post a Comment