I've always wanted a garden and my first one didn't really count since it was a tiny plot of land between some bushes at the house I lived at before we got married. We have the perfect space for a garden in our yard so I decided to take advantage of California's weather and plant a winter garden. We planted broccoli, cauliflower, beans, carrots, kale, spinach, and chard. The beans and carrots were seeds, but everything else were starter plants. I'm so excited to see what happens :)
Cole got some cute new toys for his birthday and these letters for the bath were one of them.
Alex got his first ouch report at school. We put some neosporin on it a few times, it's been about 2 weeks and he is still asking for medicine and it is 100% healed.
Cole and I waiting for Alex to get out of preschool. He looks so big with all hose teeth. He has 7 now.
Alex and Cole playing in their house. Cole loves to ring the doorbell and Alex loves to shut the door on him. You can't beat a California winter. I don't know what I would do with these two all day if we had cold snowy winters.
We went to a comedy show at Ice House Comedy in Pasadena and saw Ian Baag perform. We had no idea who he was and he turned out to be hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and it felt great, so fun.
Ash snapping photos of Al and I.
Nicholas and Alex showed up in the same shirt at a birthday party, so cute.
On Sunday our home teacher was over and in the middle of his lesson when bam Alex threw up all over our couch. Poor Jordan saw Cole throw up at his Birthday party so he laughed and said something like I better not come over to your house anymore. It had been over a week since Cole and I had it, so I thought we were in the clear. Luckily it only lasted that day and night and he was pretty much back to his normal self the next day. The best part was is Al told him how to throw up in the bowl. He threw up in the bowl perfectly every time and after he was done he would say I DID IT MAMA!! I was expecting him to say I want a treat like he does when he goes poop so we made a joke about it, if we could get him to poop in the potty like he throws up in bowls.
The next day we watched way too much tv, drank tons of Gatorade, and he loved every minute of it.





No comments:
Post a Comment