I don't think I will ever get sick of going to the beach. It's a lot of work to get there, but once I'm sitting in the sand and looking at the ocean it makes it all worth it. When we got back from freezing Utah we needed to thaw out and the weather has been amazing so we headed to the beach.
We decided to go to Santa Monica so we could walk around 3rd street too.
No one was at the beach and it was amazing.
No one was at the beach and it was amazing.
We went and walked the pier after and went on a Ferris wheel ride.
I'm so thankful to have Ashlee as a friend. It's hard to find true friendships that will last and she is one I know I will have forever.
We scored the other night when we went to Target and got the big cart. Alex and Cole thought it was their lucky day, but they aren't the ones that had to push it.
2 days before we went to Florida Cole got the flu AGAIN. He threw up all day long and I downed a airborne every few hours and I loaded both boys up with as much OJ as they would drink. I was convinced one of us would get it, but thankfully no one did and we had an amazing Christmas vacation.








No comments:
Post a Comment