Monday, January 6, 2014

Santa Claus

While we were in Utah I had their pictures taken with Santa. Since there are so many people doing it they give you the option to dress up as Santa to speed up the process.  I agreed and took some pictures before their photo shoot.

They turned out so great, I love them!!

Me as Santa handing them a candy cane
We got to see reindeer after the pictures.  Utah thinks of everything for kids :)


Alex has a nervous habit of picking his lip all the time.   The funny thing is I used to do the exact same thing when I was little.  My mom laughed when she saw him doing it, dejavu.

For some reason I chose a Friday night to go eat dinner at City Creek and see the lights.  Every semi fast restaurant including the food court was packed and miserable so we practially ran through Temple Square to see the lights and then went to eat at Cafe Rio on the way home.
One of the most beautiful places in the world!!
Alex watching tv with Aunt Liz.
Who doesn't know about Swig cookies yet?  When something gets trendy in Utah people start going crazy and that exactly what happened with these cookies and dirty diet cokes (coconut syrup and diet coke).  There are a bunch of knock off places that are like Swig and thank heavens because I bought 3 of those amazing cookies and washed them down with a delicious dirty diet coke. Now I just need Pasadena to catch on to this trend.
I went to a movie with Lexi and Chad since Al hates movies.  We saw the book thief and enjoyed some popcorn with extra butter.  The true test is when you look at your fingers to see if they are still greasy :)
We went to my moms ward Christmas Party.  Alex wouldn't get off the stage and if you look closely you can see his little blonde head sticking out from behind the screen.
For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to get extensions while I was in Utah.  I decided I hated them and had my mom take them out the next day.  Cole hated them too :)
We got to the airport a little early so we walked down to the other terminals and ate at Cafe Rio, yum.  
Blake gave Alex some rainbow loom bracelets while we were there and he wouldn't take them off.  It was a fun trip, but boy is it nice to go home and sleep in your own bed.

No comments: