It was so nice to sleep in our beds when we got back from Florida and I think both our kids even slept in until 8. That morning we went on a hike in Franklin Canyon that was more of a walk around the lake. I got the idea from one of the Housewives of Beverly Hills on Instagram. Al and I laughed that she was making it seem like she was really hiking.
We watched a turtle and some fish.
Family picture with Alex and Cole wrestling.
Fun in the backyard
On New Years Eve we went to the Rose Bowl to walk around and see the floats. There were big boxes of left over roses that people were going crazy over. Alex walked over and took 1 :)
Lots of memories at the Rose Bowl, we love it there.
Al went to the Rose Bowl for the 3rd year in a row and got in for $50. He ended up sitting next to a bunch of friends and family members of one of the players. They asked him how they knew him and Al was like uh I don't I just bought a scalped ticket outside. Ha
We had an amazing NYE dinner at Houstons. Alex and now Cole love to do cheers.
This was our 4th time going to the Rose Bowl parade and our 3rd time sitting with Laura and her family. Her sister camps out for 2 nights for this spot and it's amazing because it's at the beginning of the parade. The further you sit the longer it takes especially since floats get backed up.
It was so warm this year compared to last and I could actually wear clothes I fit in.
When the Sea World float came out people held up their signs and sat in front of the float like they were going to stop the parade. A lot of young kids got arrested and the float went on surrounded with security.





No comments:
Post a Comment