Monday, February 24, 2014

Bucket List Countdown

Things have been busy in Pasadena.  I've been trying to do something fun or new everyday since our days our numbered.  So grateful for these 3 boys, my heart is so full.
One of my favorite things to do is meet Laura for lunch at our favorite Mexican place in Duarte.  They have the best fish tacos and roasted peppers that I'm holding in my hand.  
I talked Al into going to the Grand Central Market to have breakfast one Saturday morning.
We ate at the eggslut and had a fresh pressed juice which was lemon, pineapple, apple, and mint, yum.

We made our way to The Grove to buy over priced candy at Dylan's Candy Bar which by the way is 20 times cooler in NYC.
 I don't remember Utah doing this, but all the malls have really cool decorations up for Chinese New Year.
We tried a new Indian restaurant that had crazy yelp reviews and ended up being in a grocery store.
It was good, but I wouldn't go back especially since the prices were the same as a nice Indian restaurant.  I miss Bombay House.
and Cole in his adorable pants with suspenders and Chambray shirt.

No comments: