We survived the 6.5 hour flight to Honolulu. Alex didn't cry once and neither did I. In fact I somehow managed to watch 2 movies during the flight. Woo Woo

Alex took 2 naps, ate a lot of puffs, and played with all his Aunts and Uncles on the flight.
I was so relieved when I saw this....
I was so relieved when I saw this....
I've only been to Honolulu once and I forgot how beautiful and green it is.
We stayed at the Waikiki Marriott
Our room had 2 balconies and one of them had this fabulous view.
Since we had just come from Utah we weren't really dressed for the weather, but Alex didn't mind since he had his new favorite snack to chew on.
The over priced sandwich we bought on the plane didn't cut it, so Al and I ate at this yummy burger place we found on Yelp called Teddy's Burgers. We both got the Pineapple and jalapeno burger.
After dinner we watched the sunset on Waikiki Beach
That night all 14 of us went to the grocery store to stock up on snacks, drinks, and anything we wanted to eat for the week. Al and I were watching Coby and Trevor shop and it was ridiculous. They ended up with all sorts of random stuff like a block of cheese, fresh pastries, and sausage...lol
Such a good deal on Milk, not. HOLY COW!!
Alex didn't do very well with the time change so we were all awake the first morning at 5am watching him play with Al's nipple in bed...lol Random and weird I know.








No comments:
Post a Comment