I don't want to ruin our Christmas Card, but here is a sneak peak of our family pictures Al made me take a few weeks ago;) They were taken at Ahmanson Ranch in Calabasas by the very talented Leigh Ann Rahn
I think we got maybe 2 pictures of Alex actually smiling and this wasn't one of them.
We would have had balloons in our picture, but they blew away before we started. Those balloons were trouble. Originally I wanted to get one of those 36" perfectly round balloons, but the guy at the balloon store wouldn't sell me one because he said it wouldn't fit in my car. I sat there and debated for 10 minutes on what I should do and finally decided on 5 regular balloons. I had major drama with the lady that blew up the balloons because she curled the ribbon after I asked her not too. Then she tried to uncurl it with scissors and I told her I didn't like how it looked so she proceeded to cut most of the ribbon off? I looked at her thinking are you serious? You really expect me to pay for the balloons looking like that? Where is customer service these days? Long story short she ended up making me a new bouquet of balloons. Then we drove the balloons all the way to Calabasas with me holding the balloons so Alex couldn't play with them and pop them before we got there. Once we finally got there we were unloading the car with 3 doors open which was dumb, I know. I bet you can't guess what happened next....the balloons floated to the front of the car and flew out the window, so the photographers first picture was this. Maybe it was better the balloons weren't in our pictures or at least that's what I like to think :)
1 comment:
Soooo cute! Can't wait to see more! We're getting our pics taken this week - text me your address so we can send you a card!
Post a Comment