Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happiest Time Of The Year

We went to Disneyland last week to enjoy all the Christmas festivities.  Alex loved it.
I thought it would be dead since we went on a Wednesday evening, but it was sooo busy.
The Christmas decor is beautiful.
Al and Alex on Main Street
The Haunted Mansion decorated for The Nightmare Before Christmas

It's A Small World had a 40 minute wait, but we had never seen it decorated for Christmas so we waited :)
Alex loves clocks and he couldn't take his eyes off the big one at it's a small world.
The decorations inside the ride, I loved it.


We also went on Pirates and Toy Story.....Al killed me as usual.  The lines to email yourself a picture  were really long, so I went to one that was short and that's why ours is in Spanish :)
The last thing we did and the most important one on my list was to watch the castle turn to winter.  
It was so magical.
Afterwards it snows in front of the castle which people love.  So glad we are Annual Pass Holders now:)

1 comment:

SupaFlowaPowa said...

I love Disneyland at Christmastime, I love it even more on New Year's eve when the fireworks show is forever. Thanks for sharing all those awesome photos - Alex is one lucky boy!!!