My friend Joanna has been living in Santa Monica the last few months so it has been fun to see her more than once a year. We had lunch at this cute little restaurant I found in Pasadena called Abricott.
I had the most amazing steak salad.
Joanna and I used to work together at Stores Online. She was the friend I bought my first Louis with, so she's pretty important :)
The other night a few of us had dinner at Sushi Roku to celebrate Laura's Birthday.
These girls are so great, love them all.
We saw Hunger Games at the most amazing movie theater ever.
It's hard to fathom what movie could cost $25, but when you sit down in the chair with your very own pillow, blanket, and button to recline the chair it all makes sense. There is also a button on the table that calls the waiter for food, drinks, and popcorn. It's a good thing Al doesn't like movies or it could get expensive:)
I loved Hunger Games and can't wait for the next movie to come out. Happy Birthday Laura.



1 comment:
best night ever.
Post a Comment