Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Cameron

Before we left for the Dominican Al's parents came a day early to hang out with us and let Alex get comfortable with them.  We took them to the Huntington Gardens in 95 degree weather and only lasted about an hour.
Alex is always on the go.  I don't even know why we bring a stroller with us.
The kids garden he thought was pretty cool.
Grandma and Grandpa Cameron.
It was hard to leave Alex for 5 days, but I know he enjoyed hanging out with his Grandma and Grandpa.  They took him to a UCLA game, I'm guessing that was Al 4 idea:)
We got to FaceTime with Alex everyday which was fun.  Al's dad said Alex would try to find his iPad because he knew that's where he saw us.  
Alex letting his Grandma read him a book.
Climbing up the tower in Kidspace.  Thank you so much Shelly and Al for coming all the way to California to watch Alex for us.  I know he had a blast:)

1 comment:

SupaFlowaPowa said...

Oh my goodness - Al's mom looks like she's 30. Seriously? How does she look so good? Love the photo of him coming out of the rainbow tunnel!