Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Antigua 3

There are so many fun activities to do at an all inclusive. We ran on the treadmill a couple days, 6 miles for me which is the furthest I've ever run on a treadmill!!  We played croquet which I also beat Al at, but then he read up on the rules and beat me the next day.  I still think he cheated!!
A relaxing morning at the pool and this is the day we got fried!!  I can't tell you how much sunscreen we put on and how careful we were, but that Antiguan sun is strong.
We went snorkeling at a reef one afternoon.
There were these tiny jellyfish everywhere in the water and it was so freaky!!  They told us they weren't poisonous, but literally every time I put my goggles in the water they were right there.  I couldn't handle it!!
We hadn't used our room service during our stay so we ordered a ton of food our last night and watched the sunset!!  We had such an amazing view and our room was in the perfect spot.
Our favorite dinner was the sushi restaurant so we went there one last time and ordered a ton of food.
Our last morning there we went paddle boarding and Al sailed us on a catamaran.

It was such a great trip and so much fun to spend one on one time with each other.  I feel like the older we get the busier and more complicated our lives get.  It makes me smile at how simple and carefree our lives were 6 years ago, I can only imagine in 6 more :)   Happy Anniversary Al,
 I  Love You!!

No comments: