Sunday, November 16, 2014

San Fran Half

I always wanted to take one of these pictures so here it is, all ready for race day!!
I bought our team matching boo gloves.
This race is so amazing, seriously.  So much energy, adrenaline, and excitement all crammed into a few hours.
The Start line was way cooler last year with fireworks.
Of course it was foggy and cold again, just like last year and you couldn't see the Golden Gate Bridge, so sad.  
So many fun things to see and do at every mile marker.  
 All of us but Kim and Emily ran with each other until mile 8.  Mile 10 was a long miserable mile uphill, but we did it and then I lost Ash and Laura when my shoelace came untied.  Here I am getting my Tiffany necklace and this years was so much cuter!!
Such a fun race and even better to have friends to run it with.  I felt good the entire time and think all that training paid off.

 This year you had to wait in line to get a picture with the firefighters and they wouldn't lift you or anything, haha.  
When we got back to our hotel they even had a sign for us!! 
Al had to leave for Boston that morning so Lauren took the boys to church and Heather took care of them until I got home.
Rich is Cole's nursery leader and Cole loves him.  Lauren said he wouldn't let anyone else hold him in sacrament.
After we had a long hot shower we went and walked around China Town.
stopped at some random sushi place where it revolves around the table.
Our last stop was the Ferry Building. I got my oyster fix.
and our last picture at the Bay Bridge before they dropped me off at the airport.  It was a great weekend and so much fun to see all these girls.  
I'm so bummed that this is the only picture they got of me during the entire race.  Every person on my team got amazing pictures and obviously I didn't, haha.  The girl running next to me decided she was going to do it the night before with us and she even got a better picture, so bummed.

No comments: