On Halloween we went with Lauren and Brock to the Arboretum. It got really cold the night before so it was nice to finally be able to wear jackets!! Alex and Cole hanging out in Pumpkin Village.
We made it to the Children's Gardens this day and could've spent the entire morning in this one area. We found out there was a Torchy's Tacos super close so we went there on the way home, yum.
I took some pictures of them before we went to my friend Ally's for a neighborhood dinner.
Cutest Hook and Peter Pan I've ever seen and Cole was killing me in those tights.
A group picture of the kids.
and the moms.
Alex, Will, and Brock.

I was bummed I had to put jackets over their cute costumes. I remember some Halloween's being so cold in Utah and wearing my winter coat so I guess it could have been worse.
It was so fun to watch the looks on their faces and hear Cole's little voice say Trick or Treat and then Thank You!!
We got home around 7:30 and let Alex hand out candy to the Trick or Treaters. Every time the doorbell rang he would run to the door and say the guys are here!! Next year we'll just let him hand out candy since I think he liked that more than trick or treating. I can't wait for next year!!




No comments:
Post a Comment