I think we saw Al maybe a couple days in a two week span, so it was great that we finally all got to be together for a week straight!! On Saturday night we went to dinner and a Jazz game with Al's old mission companion Mike and his new wife McKenna. Crazy to think we met at the Jazz 10 years ago.
It snowed on Saturday night and Sunday morning so we went on a hike in Millcreek Canyon with Sarah. Luckily she had enough gear for all of us!!
I was dumb and wore my Hunter boots to hike. They keep your feet dry, but not warm. I don't think my feet have ever been so cold. By the time we got to the top I was ready to be done...haha
On our way down we used Sarah's zipfy sleds. The snow wasn't really packed enough to let us go all the way down without stopping, but it was still fun and so beautiful.
A yummy lunch with Grandma Ranes at Zao Asian Cafe. I also want to open one of these in Frisco.
That night was Coby's wedding and Poor Alex woke up at about 2am with the flu which always makes me immediately think why on vacation and who is next?? The next day we just hung at Liz's and cancelled all our plans which was pictures, lunch dates, and all sorts of fun stuff :( Alex laid on the couch the entire day and watched tv while I clorox wiped everything!! The next day he seemed much better so I reschedule our Santa pictures and this year Al got to dress up!!
Cute coloring room while we waited.
Seriously love these $30 pictures, best deal ever.
I was supposed to take Lexi's baby pictures the morning of Thanksgiving, but Cole got the flu that night and we thought it would be better if I wasn't there with my germs :( I was also supposed to take my friend Daisy's newborns, but same thing. At least I got to take Al's cousin Kylee's Senior picture which turned out so great.
I took care of Alex when he had the flu, so Al took care of poor Cole. They laid by the fire like this all night while he threw up, so sad. How do you explain to a 2 year old what the flu is. All he wanted was Al and Alex wanted me so it worked out :)
My mom brought me a huge breakfast burrito and Diet Coke for Thanksgiving breakfast, yum.
Luckily the throw up stopped after his 2 hour nap that morning.
He laid in bed like this for most of the afternoon and just watched his iPad.
Thanksgiving dinner was amazing and so great to be able to spend with our families.
Al played Basketball with Elisha's team that morning at SLCC.
Cole felt a little better that night and had some noodles. He loves Uncle Ryan and Ryan thought it would be funny to teach them to say nasty. I have a video on my phone and they still watch it and laugh.
Al and I hit Black Friday Thanksgiving hard. We went to Kmart and Wal Mart which is across the street. We got a good deal on a lego set at Kmart and some books, movies, and a sweet Beats speaker set that should have been sold out at 6pm, but a worker found a pink one tucked on a shelf and gave it to us, score!! On









No comments:
Post a Comment