Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cole Turns 2

I can't believe this cute boy is 2. It's amazing how fast time flies.  One of Cole's favorite movies is Despicable Me so I knew that had to be the theme of his party.  I really wanted to have an outdoor party, but with the up and down Texas weather I planned it at a indoor jump place.   I made a few fun things like the Box of Shame from the movie.
I got some donuts for his birthday breakfast.  
On his actual birthday we just had a few people over for dinner and dessert.  I bought this adorable birthday crown on Etsy and Cole was not about wearing it, but earlier that week he wanted to wear it everyday.  That sounds like a 2 year old to me :)   
This is his amazing Minion cake that a lady in our ward made.  I couldn't stop staring at it, it looked so real.  Cole pulled all his hair off when I wasn't looking.
Cole sitting by his favorite little girl, Carly.  He always asks can we go to Cawees?
And look who decided to wear his crown, yay.  He is the cutest!!
He was so excited about blowing out his candles we did it a few times.

Opening presents which Alex really did for him :)

That night after the party we were all talking about how this teenager that works for Target has been all for the news.  One of his pictures went viral and apparently made him famous, they call him "Alex from Target."  Randomly he works at the Target like 2 seconds from our house.  Diane stopped on her way home with one of her friends daughters here from Florida and he was there.  I was dying so we took a field trip to go meet this Alex.   Surely enough there was a long line at his checkout station and it was all women.  Not young women, women my age or older, hahahah.   You got to love social media.

No comments: