One of the main things I wanted to do while I was in LA was get a picture with our favorite Santa at Americana. On Friday we went back to Americana just for a picture and when we walked up I looked at Ash and said that's not him. We got a picture anyway and then they were having trouble with their printer and told us to come back later. We parked at the Galleria which is another huge mall across the street with another Santa. We walked by the huge display put on Dreamworks and decided to go see it since it looked amazing and there was no line. We had to make an appointment and wait for about 15 minutes, but it ended up being worth it. They had an entire house with different interactive rooms everyone got to walk through including a virtual sleigh ride with Shrek which was amazing. When we got to the room with Santa I looked up and it was our favorite Santa. He probably thought I was crazy because I kept staring at him thinking we found you, hahah. But really how perfect of a Santa is he and Cole obviously loved him. I think I have a picture of Alex at that exact same age doing the exact same thing.
That afternoon we let the kids nap and then I took Ashlees family pictures that afternoon. That night we took the kids to Jump N Jammin which is where we spent many of our afternoons. I want to open one in Frisco, seriously awesome.
Alex hung out in the toddler area building castles and everything he could think of with the huge padded blocks. He is obsessed with Lego's and blocks right now.
Laura, Ash, and I took turns running to Cotton On Kids to get some sale stuff. They always have the best deals and I'm sad there isn't one in Texas.
Saying our goodbyes to Ashlee, Cole was obsessed. 1 month later and he is still talking about her.
We spent that night at Laura's and then she took us to the airport the next morning. We had a little bump in the road with TSA. My stroller and sweater kept testing for something and I was with TSA for at least 40 minutes. The ended up taking every item out of my purse and carry on and tested it while Cole and Alex ran around screaming. At first I was like is this a joke and then the longer it went the more worried I got about making our flight. I was almost in tears and thought I was going to TSA prison, haha. The stroller also tested for the same thing on the way home to Dallas, worst ever.
On our way to SLC, excited to see Al!!



No comments:
Post a Comment