Sunday, December 14, 2014

Random November

One of my favorite things to do is try new restaurants.  I've heard so many people rave about Jaspers so I made reservations for us there one night.  The waiter told us they had crab legs from one of the boats on the show Deadliest Catch which Al happens to watch.  It was a little over priced, but it was amazing and we savored every bite.  You Only Live Once, right!!
Al 5 & 6
Taking selfies on my phone during Sacrament.
Hugs and kisses from my little lover Cole.
I took my friend Heather's maternity pictures at White Rock Lake one evening and it was so fun.  She's gorgeous and the lake was beautiful so it kind of impossible not to get a good shot.
Cole and Mom mall date on the Carousel.
Lunch date at Pei Wei eating his California Roll!!
Dinner in Dallas celebrating Diane's Birthday!!
Breakfast with Santa at the Willowbend Mall.  Each kid got a free breakfast at Chick Fil A, face painting, balloon animals, and to see Santa.
Cole makes me laugh.  What 2 year old sits still to get their face painted!!
Proud of their new Olaf face paintings :)
Al was in Arizona with his parents volunteering for the Arizona Ironman so they can do the race in 2015.  My friend Lauren and her family were with me at the mall and while we were waiting in line to see Santa, Cole disappeared.   The entire thing was fenced in so we were all so confused, but Lauren's husband Rich went into the big snow globe before you meet Santa and Cole was just standing in the middle the snow looking around.  Talk about heart attack and not to mention I was almost in tears, worst feeling ever.   This snow was on everything and wasn't easy to get off.  I definitely prefer real snow :)
Snow angels in the fake snow
Al and his parents made a stop at Last Chance for me which I've been dying to go to.  Everything that doesn't sale at Nordstrom Rack goes to Last Chance.  Al said it was like the worst Ross he's ever been to.
Al handing out water bottles to athletes on the bike portion.
And Lexi went into labor 6 weeks early, 1 week before I was going to take maternity pictures of her!!   Here is sweet little Hadley, can't wait to meet her.

No comments: