Alex's nursery class acting out the nativity story. He loved that crown and wore it around for weeks.
I found a live manager in Frisco at the United Methodist Church. They had real animals, a petting zoo, and tons of free kids activities inside. Cole was obsessed with this sheep and came close to poking it in the eye.
Maybe next year we can get him a part in the manger :)
The petting zoo was fun. Alex and Cole both held chickens and bunnies. I looked over and Cole had a chicken in his arms, yikes. I don't know how these animals were so tame, but they were getting tormented by kids, haha.
Cole icing a cookie, best night ever.
Their new thing to do is to gain up on me especially while eating lunch or dinner. Cole does silly things or Alex tells him to do them and then Alex laughs at him. This day it was smearing his sandwich everywhere and Alex thought it was hilarious. It's a vicious cycle that I'm sure will get worse with time.
We took a trip to the Arboretum to see the 12 days of Christmas. The window displays were amazing.
and it was pretty warm when we went so we didn't have to worry about freezing. The cold is pretty brutal here especially when it's windy which is almost everyday :)







No comments:
Post a Comment