Medieval Times was always on my to do list in California so I was happy to find out there is one in Dallas. They had a Groupon that I bought a few weeks ago so that justified the price a little bit more. Alex rarely takes naps anymore and then if we go somewhere later that afternoon he will almost always fall asleep in the car and then he's so ornery when you wake him up.
We debated taking the boys since it's a 2 hour dinner and I only bought 2 tickets so they would have to sit on our laps. I knew they would have fun so we ended up taking them and you can tell how excited they are in this picture :)
Once you get in it's a tourist trap, photo opps everywhere, bar drinks, and tons of souvenirs. They saw all the kids with light up swords so $26 later they each had one too.
Waiting for team yellow to be called in to the arena.
Dinner was interesting. They don't give you any utensils and only 2 refills of either coke, ice tea or water. Dinner was tomato soup, bread, roasted chicken, potato, and a rib. I've never seen either of them eat so much food, random. I guarantee if I brought a roasted chicken home from Costco they wouldn't touch it, so maybe I need to dim the lights and throw away our utensils.
Cole was really into it
We've been teaching Alex about selfies.
It was a fun night and I don't think we will be going back for a long time or at least until our kids are older and will remember it :)





No comments:
Post a Comment