We had been talking about taking the kids to Sea World for a couple weeks so I watched the weather and saw that it was supposed to be a high of 65 on Saturday. On Friday it was pouring rain and freezing in Dallas. Al was working so I assumed we wouldn't go and took the boys to the Galleria to see the biggest indoor Christmas tree in the US, so pretty. Al called me around 11 and asked if I was ready and I told him he was crazy and that the weather was horrible. Well at about 2 we had our car packed and we were on our way to San Antonio.
Both boys took about an hour nap and were really good for the drive down.
Al's been talking about taking me to Buc-ees for months. It's this insane gas station outside of San Antonio that is seriously the size of a grocery store. It has over 100 pumps, any kind of food, trinket, candy you could find. It's hard to explain until you walk thru one, crazy.
I think Al's main motive was to go to the Alamo Bowl which just happened to be that night, but we got our tickets for around $8 each. We were only there during the 3rd quarter and cheered on UCLA!! I've been testing out the new Gopro which takes really cool pictures.
This one was taken with my iPhone and then I edited it a little bit, but yeah go UCLA!! I was really nervous about the weather because it was so cold in San Antonio and pouring rain, but the weather still said sunny and high of 65 for Saturday. After the game we went to Al's favorite Mexican Restaurant Alamo Cafe. They have the most amazing tortillas and queso which is really all you need to order since they fill you up!!
I promised the boys we could go swimming at the hotel and somehow forgot their floaties so we made a quick stop at Target and picked some up. They were so excited to stay in the HO tel as Alex calls it. Cole was a nightmare and had a meltdown around 2 or 3 in the morning. Ever since I took him out of his crib it's been awful. He comes down to our room n the middle of the night and he wakes up all the time and cries. I'm not sure if it's nightmares or what, but I feel like I have a newborn again between him and Alex waking up all the time.
Sea World didn't open until noon so we took them for an early morning swim and soak in the hot tub.
Underwater Pics
Cole is one of the funniest kids. He will make the most random faces at you to be silly or sarcastic.
Trying to act like he didn't see me.
and then he finally looked at me and smiled. He always "that's so sidddy."





No comments:
Post a Comment