It's always nice for things to slow down and give yourself a chance to breathe, but after a couple days I need to be busy again. It's hard for me to not have anything to do and have my schedule out of whack. We took Alex and Cole bowling one morning which turned out a- to be really expensive and b- a disaster with Cole. He cried every time it wasn't his turn until it was his turn.
It was literally the most painful hour of bowling and we won't be trying again until he's older. Later that day or maybe it was the day after he asked if we could go again? DEFINITELY
Not our best bowling outing, but we had fun when Cole wasn't crying.
Cole is always the happiest when he has his Dad.
I've been wanting to potty train Cole, but decided I wanted to make the switch to a big boy bed before I took that step. We took an afternoon and moved half of Alex's bunk bed into Coles room. It works perfect because of the rails so he doesn't fall out!!
I was labeling bags of screws for the crib with a sharpie and must have dropped it somewhere in the process. After I got everything set up I went downstairs to get ready to go to the outlets and dinner in Allen. I heard the boys acting crazy and hyper upstairs, but didn't think anything since they do that everyday. Maybe 15-20 minutes later I went up and found this!!!! My heart seriously stopped and I just looked at them and said go sit on the couch, you're in timeout. It was all over the chair, walls, their skin, clothes, carpet, baseboards, rug, and bedding.
I posted a picture on Instagram because I knew there would be someone that had a secret on how to get it out. This lady Erica in our ward said she has this spray that gets out everything and she would bring it by. With the help of Folex and rubbing alcohol we were able to get most of it out. The chair looks a little worn from all the scrubbing, but so glad it looks decent and I still might be able to sell it. I went to Home Depot the next day and purchased 2 more bottles of this spray and have been using it on everything!!
A quick lunch at our favorite spot, Chick Fil A followed by ice cream since someone threw up in the playground. One of the employees put a wet floor sign over it and of course Cole was standing in it, YUCK. I immediately took his socks off and threw them away.







No comments:
Post a Comment