I've been trying to let Alex and Cole do more things in the kitchen with me. We made snowman pizzas and gingerbread houses one night
Cole definitely ate more than he put on the house.
Sadly we always get little bugs in our house and they found the gingerbread house and it was covered, so gross.
We found a new museum in Frisco that they loved.
Alex is really into building legos. He builds a new tower everyday and then asks me to come look at it and take a picture.
Cole drinking his cereal milk, so funny.
Alex had a preschool Christmas program that was adorable. Cole had a major meltdown as soon as we sat down so I took him out in the hallway and nothing would console him. The school director said we have toys at the front desk and luckily they had a train that saved the day. Alex didn't really sing, but he look adorable.
I helped with my friend Heather's baby shower which turned out so cute.
Another trip to the mall and another ride on the carousel.....love this boy!!




No comments:
Post a Comment