We love our little Brady Bear. At 1 month Brady
He gained back the weight he lost at birth plus some
Eating, eating, eating every 2.5- 3 hours.
No schedule at all which is so hard for me
We had a little scare around 1.5 weeks where he cried for about an hour straight and I was scared that he might be allergic to dairy. My mom went and bought gas drops which I think helped. That's really the only time I've every seen him upset.
Loves bath time
Has a really strong neck
Goes through at least 10 diapers a day and you love to have them changed.
You gave your mom a few 4 hour stretches in the first few weeks, but for the most part your a 3 hour on the dot alarm clock. Mostly you woke up 2 times, but sometimes 3.
You go with the flow and never cry, you are an angel baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment