Friday, March 4, 2016

Christmas Parties

Who would of thought I would have 3 boys (besides my mom that told me that I would before I married Al).  It's amazing how fast life goes by.  I still feel like I'm 20 and somehow have 3 kids, a house, a husband, and a life that I always dreamed of.
Elf on the shelf is in full force and nightly chore.  Alex and Cole love it so I set my alarm so I wouldn't forget:)  This is an idea I copied from a friend.
Me nursing and Cole jumping all over the car being crazy!!  Sometimes these moments are so hard, but someday I know I will miss them.  Isn't it weird how that happens.
Cole and Alex had Class Christmas parties that were so cute.  Al came to Coles with me which was a special treat.

Alex was so sweet.  He kept hugging me and saying I love you mama.  Whoever marries this boy is a lucky lady.
I love watching Alex do activities like this because he is so careful.  The kids next to him had icing everywhere!!  
Alex requested a picture next to his schools Christmas tree before we went home.

No comments: