Our stockings that were too heavy to hang.
The kids woke up and found their new John Deere truck from Santa.
Their favorite gift of the day!!
Alex asked for a cookie maker for months and I just assumed it was an Easy Bake Oven, but a few days later we learned he wanted a kitchen aid like mine for his play kitchen, whoops. Santa fail 2 years in a row. Next year I will be asking specifics.
Cole got his airplane he found in a catalog. Al got me some pretty pearl earrings and a Kate Spade bracelet and I got him a new leather work bag. The best presents were Cole and Alex's. Al took them to Target and let them buy me a bunch of random stuff. Al got me a plastic bin that he said would be good for laundry, some gum. Cole wanted to get me a bra....lol but he picked out some mascara which was smart. Love those two.
We warmed up the hot tub that afternoon and listened to Christmas music while we relaxed.
We had a low key turkey dinner with twice baked potatoes, rolls, and green beans.
and that night we watched Home Alone with popcorn and Christmas M&Ms. Such a fun Christmas that I will always remember.


No comments:
Post a Comment