Brady hasn't slept in his crib yet, but he has laid in it a few times.
Al was being goofy and put on my Solly Wrap to carry him around. I think he lasted 5 minutes.
We went to a hilarious white elephant party and someone got this shirt. Everyone was dying...lol
There is nothing better than holding a sweet baby especially when it's your own.
A girl in the primary presidency sent me this text.
So happy they transitioned well with Brady. I was worried about Cole, but he's been great. Maybe a little smothering at times poking him, laying on him, and who knows what else.
Costume time!!
We took them to dinner at Mellow Mushroom pizza which they call Marshmallow Pizza and then got Hot Chocolate to go look at Christmas lights.
There isn't a ton of amazing lights to go see in Frisco, but when your a kid it's all about the experience anyway.
After one of them spilt hot chocolate in my car we let them hang out the sun roof and act crazy. It's moment's like this I want burned into my brain.

No comments:
Post a Comment