Friday, March 4, 2016

December

I don't know how I keep getting so behind....it's March and I haven't even finished December.  Just a few random photos to remember these short precious moments.
When both of our moms left we had a few meals brought over which was a lifesaver.  This is Cole giving his approval of one of the meals:)
I remember this day being long because Al got another one of his awful stomach aches and laid on the couch all afternoon and evening while I drowned with these 2 and a 1 month old....somedays I'm not quite sure how I do it.
Costco fun.  I don't know if it's worse being pregnant and loading the cart or having a baby strapped to you loading the cart.
My sweet Brady.  My mom gave us this cute outfit when Cole was born and it was so fun to see Brady wear it too.
Enjoying the warm Texas weather
My friend Lauren told me that Bass Pro Shops has a cool kids area and pics with Santa.  We got there right when it opened and there was a 6 hour wait to see Santa, say what?   We opted out, played a few games, walked around the store, and then nursed Brady in the car:)  It just feels good to get out and do normal things after you have a baby.  
That afternoon Al let me leave all the kids and go to the mall with Heather to meet Jillian from the Bachelorette.  
Our ward Christmas party was also that night and so well done.  All the kids went to the primary room to play and do arts and crafts while all the adults ate dinner, genius.  
Cutest photo booth!!  Did I mention our ward got split right before I had Brady and every single one of my friends is in the other ward now, so sad.  Ward splits are hard and I'm still bummed 4 months later.
Before my mom left we took the boys to the mall to see Santa Claus for a picture.

No comments: