Al tore the tile off this fireplace in October so I was so excited to finally have it done!! My new chairs and coffee table for this room also came on NYE, yay. It's all coming together.
The last 2 years we went to Benihanas for NYE so I thought it would be a fun tradition to continue. Al constantly glued to his phone, what would we do without our phones.
So excited to go to Benihanas, the place with fire.
How do I have 3 boys, love love love them.
I'm obsessed with this cute outfit a lady in our ward gave us and sadly I think he only wore it twice.
Our 3rd year eating at Benihanas/tepanyaki on NYE, yay.
Mom, can I take a picture with you? Having all boys makes me sad because I feel like once they get married they morph into the wifes family. I hope that we can always be close even when that day comes.
We bought them their favorite Japanese sodas.
Cheers to 2016
Brother bath time.
We had a pretend NYE countdown on Netflix complete with Martinellis, hats, and noise makers.
Selfie stick fun!!





No comments:
Post a Comment