Our last days at Disney were well spent. Alex's request this day was to see Minnie. Toon Town had just opened so the wait wasn't too bad.
Cole was loving on Minnie and wouldn't stop kissing her. I finally had to pry him from her arms...lol
I think we went on 2 rides this day because the lines were so crazy. We did see the Aladdin show which was new for all of us and a must do if you haven't seen it.
Another great harvest from my garden. I may have found a new hobby I love!!
We met Ashlee and Justine at the Skirball Cultural Center one afternoon. We hadn't been there since Alex was about 18 months so it was fun to go back. Here is Cole pushing around some fake animal poop.
Party time at the Noah's Ark
It makes me sad to look at these pictures because I miss these two so much already.
Laura mentioned that she wanted to go to The Land of Nod to meet Susan the maker of Freshly Picked Moccasins. I love the ones I bought Cole and heard she had them for $15 cheaper at her last event so I convinced Laura to go and get tacos afterwards. Susan was recently on Shark Tank so apparently everyone watched that and was at her event. I knew the line was long, but not 2.5 hours long. We waited and waited and Laura asked me over and over if I wanted to go, but the longer I waited the more committed I felt. The worst part was I forgot the snack bag, Cole pooped twice while we were in line, he almost went walking down the escalator while tons of other moms stared.
When we finally got to the front of the line Cole had just pooped again and he was screaming because he wanted to run around like a crazy toddler. Oh and did I mention they were out of the color and size I wanted, perfect!! I think Susan felt sorry for me soooo she offered one of her Sprinkle cupcakes for Cole and then he stopped crying immediately and she told me she would give me free shipping if I ordered them online. Probably not worth the hour drive, but oh well.
Then Alex was mad he didn't have a cupcake so he started screaming. It was one of those moments where I wanted to start crying too, but luckily Laura was with me to laugh and take pictures.
Somehow we managed to stop for lunch on the way home and then drive to Utah that night. It was one of those crazy days I don't want to relive.





No comments:
Post a Comment