Monday, April 28, 2014

Goofy's House

Our last week in Pasadena was kind of surreal. I knew for awhile that we would be moving, but suddenly it was here and I didn't want to go.  Al wanted to say goodbye to some of the ladies that had gotten drs to use a lot of his products.  Our first stop was at Kaiser
and our second was LA Childrens.
Alex wanted to touch the big blocks out front.  I told Al we should redo this picture in 10 years.
The day before we moved we took one last trip to Disneyland.  The weather was perfect and it shows in this picture.  Every morning in Pasadena was like this....cool air, amazing smells from all the flowers, clear skies, and sunshine.  
Our last castle shot.  I had to bribe Alex to take this picture.  He told me over and over that he wanted to go to Goosys house.  I was confused and thought does Goofy really have a house at Disneyland? Well I went through a list and that was finally the thing that got him to stand in a picture with me.
I know it sounds cliche, but it makes me so sad that our Disney days are over.  Sure we will be back for a family vacation, but it won't be the same.  I hope they will somehow remember these special days we got to spend together eating popcorn and strolling leisurely around Disneyland.
I figured Goofys house was in Toon Town and no joke when we walked through Toon Town he walked straight to Goofy's house and guess who just walked up to take pictures, GOOFY!!!  It was a dream come true.  Last time we went to Disneyland we went to Minnie's house and I think he saw Goofy's or told me that he wanted to go in it.  Cole kept yelling Mitey=Mickey and then he fell backwards and Goofy caught him, phew.

The park was packed so we tried something new and went on the ferry that takes you around the lake.  They had popcorn and we decided to take them to the Mickey show afterwards.  That Mickey show got canceled so we went and ate lunch on Main Street and then took them to the next Mickey show.  It was kind of a lame Disney day and I was sad because I didn't want to leave.
Our Disney buddies Ashlee and Saige.  One of my dearest friends I will always be thankful to have in my life.  
Alex and Saige saying goodbye :(  Ashlee and Ryan are going to be in Dallas in August so we are hoping that they bring Saige with them.
We got home pretty early that afternoon so we jumped on the tramp and I picked tons of oranges and lemons to take to Texas (a month later they are still going strong in the fridge).  
My tiny helper.
The movers packed all of our stuff in like 4 or 5 hours, amazing.  I am so glad we had everything done for us.  It made everything so much easier and gave me more time to spend with friends and try more restaurants :)

No comments: