Sunday, April 6, 2014

Engagements

Al's cousin Brock asked me for some ideas on proposing to his girlfriend in California.  We decided it would be awesome for me to bury a bottle with a note that said Will You Marry Me and then have a picnic set up for them afterwards.
 Sarah had never met me so I was the perfect person to take pictures and set up everything.  I love doing things like this so I'm so glad Brock asked me to help.  
I had my video camera and camera set up and got so many great pictures.  It was such a special thing to be a part of. 
While they had their picnic I got in a little run and time to sit and stare at the ocean.  
We spent that afternoon at Jump n Jammin.  Cute little Cole made it up to the 2nd level, so independent.
He kept smashing his face against the netting, so funny.
A ride on the carousel, cutest brothers.  I love moments like these.
A trip to Disneyland with our favorite Disney pals Ashlee and Saige.
Al was in Texas for a work meeting and I ran into his coworkers wife, so random.
Alex got more demanding with each Disneyland trip we took.  This day it was to see Mickey and luckily that was one of the last characters we saw on our way out.  
Cole won Mickey's heart and I think everyone in the line was annoyed because the hugging lasted at least a few minutes.  Cole kept saying Mickey and I finally had to go pry him away.
These two melt me.  It's going to be hard not seeing them play together every week.  
Lunch at our favorite restaurant in California adventure.  We got our usual Diet Coke (on tap), a pizza for the kids, and their amazing lobster nachos.  It's seriously the best meal at Disneyland.  
and Al with all his colleagues.  I'm so proud of him.  He had an amazing year in sales, got promoted, and brought home 3 awards.  He's that amazing.  

No comments: