I'm so behind on blogging it's hard to remember the details from over a month ago. We've only been in Dallas for 5 days and I'm homesick for California. I'm glad I took all these pictures to remember all the fun things we did :) We met Ashley and Chelsea one morning at the Natural History Museum at USC. How cute are all these kids.
The museum was pretty empty when we got there and then the field trips started arriving, yikes. Cole liked touching this fur skin.
It was a fun morning at the museum. They are still a little young for it, but they loved running around.
While we were in this room Cole walked into a glass wall. A guy on the other side ran in and yelled does he need medical attention. I wanted to say whoa whoa tone it down, he just bumped his head. It probably sounded a lot worse then it was, but he was so intense about it.
After our field trip we had lunch at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, Chanos. It was a fun morning and I miss these girls already.
It never gets old driving through downtown LA and thinking how awesome it was that we got to live in LA for 5 years. In college I used to always say I wanted to live in California so I'm glad that wish came true.
I loved having a garden and wish I would have started one sooner. I hope you can grow gardens in Texas. I sure am going to miss these lemons, so much that I picked a huge box before we moved. I'm hoping if I freeze the juice it will last for awhile to make lemonade and use in my water.




No comments:
Post a Comment