Somehow Blue Bonnets came up a few months ago and Al was like everyone takes pictures in those and I don't get it. That was probably the wrong thing to say because what did I want to do? Take pictures in the Blue Bonnets. I haven't seen a ton since we moved here, but I did some research and found out there is a festival in April is Enis which is about 1 hour away from us which is far because you can go 80mph the entire time. Anyway we went the week after the festival and the best field we found was actually behind a Sonic.
Alex thought it was awesome to run through a field of flowers and Cole was a little unsure. This is my favorite picture I took of him smelling the lovely blue bonnets.
Al got the boys to laugh and I can't help myself with this picture. He is so squeezable and cute. I'm glad he still looks like a baby.
How cute are these 2? What a blessing to have these boys in our lives.
After pictures we had a little seaweed snack in the field. You can see Sonic in the background...haha
Easter morning was so much fun. Alex was so excited about all the eggs everywhere he didn't even notice his basket. He was on an Easter high and hadn't even had candy yet.
Our ward is huge so Al has been having us get there 30 minutes early so we can get a pew. It wanted to take pictures and knew it wouldn't happen after church so here we are. This years Easter colors were pink, gray, and white.
This picture turned out better than I thought it would and Alex is smiling at the tripod, hooray. The wind blew my hair just enough to not ruin the picture. I'm seriously not a fan of wind.
Alex thought it was awesome to run through a field of flowers and Cole was a little unsure. This is my favorite picture I took of him smelling the lovely blue bonnets.
Al got the boys to laugh and I can't help myself with this picture. He is so squeezable and cute. I'm glad he still looks like a baby.
How cute are these 2? What a blessing to have these boys in our lives.
After pictures we had a little seaweed snack in the field. You can see Sonic in the background...haha
Easter morning was so much fun. Alex was so excited about all the eggs everywhere he didn't even notice his basket. He was on an Easter high and hadn't even had candy yet.
Our ward is huge so Al has been having us get there 30 minutes early so we can get a pew. It wanted to take pictures and knew it wouldn't happen after church so here we are. This years Easter colors were pink, gray, and white.
This picture turned out better than I thought it would and Alex is smiling at the tripod, hooray. The wind blew my hair just enough to not ruin the picture. I'm seriously not a fan of wind.
Taking a picture of both of them and getting them to look at the same time is impossible. Alex wouldn't put down the leaf and was being a stinker. Cole is smiling like this in every picture because Al was in the background being goofy.
Finally a little smile out of Alex!! Happy Easter 2014

No comments:
Post a Comment