Mothers Day was perfect this year. I got to sleep in like 15 minutes and Al woke me up and said he made me breakfast.
How awesome is this. Flowers, OJ, French Toast, Bacon and eggs, wow. I knew Al had it in him, but he's been telling me the last 6 years he couldn't cook. He did look a little stressed out in the kitchen with 3 things cooking at once, but it was great and I loved it.
We tried to take a picture before church and it didn't really workout how I planned.
I tried again before we went into church and the wind ruined this one. Come visit us and we will go fly a kite.
A family selfie in the mirror. My favorite part of the day was Alex saying Happy Mothers Day all day long. So glad they made me a mom!!





No comments:
Post a Comment