Monday, November 9, 2015

Balloon Festival

Cole randomly wanted to sleep in Alex's room one night and that developed into them sharing a room which has been good and bad.   I knew it would make bed time longer and harder, but it has also kept them from getting in our bed as much so we've all been sleeping better.  Just in time for a newborn to disrupt us all, haha.  They love to take as many books off the shelf as they can, pull all the stuffed animals out and then Alex comes down and says Mom, Cole is making a mess or Cole won't leave me alone, I'm tired.  Their newest trick is to stand on the book shelf and jump onto their beds, they definitely feed off each other and some days I'm so done I could cry.
Ready for school and to share 3 things about himself.....he likes to play legos, he was born in California, and a stuffed Minnie Mouse he got at Disneyland with Saige who he still talks about and asks if we can go visit.   I love this sweet sweet boy.
We went to the Plano Balloon festival on Friday night for the balloon glow.  
It was hot and a really long walk from the car.....It is so much harder to walk or do anything with this pregnancy.  I don't know if I will be able to have 4 kids like I thought after I recover from this baby.
It was too windy for the balloons to launch, but we got to see the balloon glow which was really neat.
Saturday was raining so we heated up the hot tub and had a swim party.
It was also pirate day at Krispy Kreme so we dressed up the boys and got 2 free dozen donuts which they thought was pretty cool.  I was laying down in the bedroom and Al was asleep on the couch when Cole got into one of the boxes and took a bite out of almost every donut, he's always up to something.
My little buddy Cole, it's hard to believe he is almost 3 and won't be my baby anymore.  Everyone with older kids will tell you enjoy it, it goes by fast and even though they are still little I can't believe how fast it really has gone.
I love our mall dates which always end in the playground, merry go round, or train ride.
I had to get a new bra one day and while I was paying I looked over and saw Cole staring at the big screen.  I seriously couldn't stop laughing, he's going to be trouble one day.

No comments: