Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Up House

Thanks to social media I found out that Christy and Jace were also in Utah so we met for lunch at Hires and caught up.  I realized I see Christy every time I'm pregnant.....NYC marathon 2010 pregnant with Alex, 2012 NYC Ironman pregnant with Cole, and 2015 Utah pregnant with this one.
A yummy thai dinner with my mom by Sugarhouse park before Al left for Texas.
A fun playdate with the Phillips boys at this awesome splash pad in Sandy with of course a gorgeous view of the mountains!!
We spent that afternoon at This is the place which wow also was so awesome and had so many fun kid activities to do.

Our favorite half price sushi restaurant with Ryan and his girlfriend Katy.  I told them it was his birthday because they lower this awesome disco ball and play a techno happy birthday remix.
We found the Up House in Herriman!!
and spent the a couple hours at the Daybreak lake with Kylee and her cute kids.

No comments: