Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Oh Utah

We celebrated my Grandmas 84th Birthday at Sizzler.  Alex and Cole smothering Grandma.
We ordered her a Root Beer float that she loved and Cole kept eyeballing it.  It was so fun to see her happy and spend some time with her.
Group picture with the worst lighting ever!!
Teaching everyone about selfie sticks.
After dinner I made my mom and Elisha try the Waffle Love truck with me.
I need to bring one to Frisco, people would love it.
One morning we met Lexi and Grandma Cameron at Tui's grave and left him some flowers.
We spent the day at Cowabunga Bay and hid some Tui treasures.
You wouldn't know by the looks of this picture but we must have picked one of the busiest days.  I talked Lexi into going on that green slide with the boys.  The water was freezing and it was kind of windy, brrrr.  How cute are these brothers, we had so much fun, a day to remember.
Grandma Cameron took us for sno cones afterwards, the perfect end to a fun day at Cowabunga Bay.

No comments: